Women face unique challenges in the workplace, but they also add unique value and perspective. They shatter group think, improve communications dynamics, and reinvigorate companies in ways that make them more dynamic and competitive.
With an emphasis on practical learning and talent development, this exciting and popular program — strategically paced over the course of a year — focuses on experiential learning sessions proven to enhance women’s leadership behaviors and equip them with the knowledge and tools needed to elevate themselves to senior roles and beyond.
In a supportive and highlyb collaborative environment, influential NYIM faculty guides skilled executive women through a rigorous program of intensive classroom instruction, individual career appraisals, personal coaching, case studies and simulations. Every element of the program is focused on strengthening and broadening the leadership talents of the participants and delivering positive results for their companies and organizations.
- Leverage your personal values for authentic and sustainable leadership
- Hone your personal beliefs about leadership and build awareness of decision-making biases
- Develop new leadership skills, confidence, and fresh perspectives
- Leverage networks and harness the power of diverse, inclusive, and aligned teams
- Achieve buy-in across the organization by applying mission-critical persuasion techniques
- Negotiate win-win outcomes and activate opportunities to create mutual value
- Lead change and promote innovation throughout the organization
- Successfully manage your organization’s business challenges and drive results
- Identify inflection points in your business before they occur so you can lead your organization for disruption
Who Should Attend
The Positive Leader Program
University of Michigan
Ross School of Business
2.5 hours per week
View the Program Brochure